Description of Immune Boost, 30 Capsules, Natrol
Natrol Immune Boost
- Featuring EpiCor® Super Food - Clinically Shown to Help your body Activate and Guard Immune Function.
- Starts Working as Quickly as 2 Hours.
Natrol, a leading name in nutritional supplements, is proud to introduce its latest breakthrough: Natrol® Immune Boost. This advanced formula is specially formulated to maximize your body's natural immune defenses. Because of the way it works, Immune Boost can be taken as-needed, at the first sign of wellness imbalance, or year-round for optimal immune support. Help your body start protecting your immune system now - with once-daily Immune Boost.
Just some of the benefits of Natrol® Immune Boost...
- EpiCor® helps Activate the Body's Natural Killer (NK) Cells, a type of highly specialized white blood cells that are one of the body's primary lines of immune defense.
- Also provides Key Vitamins (C & D3) and Crucial Minerals (Selenium and Zinc) for optimal immune function.
- Take just one Capsule Daily, not every few hours like some other immunity supplements.
- Safe for children as young as 9.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients Amt Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
2,0000 IU 500%
Zinc (from Zinc Oxide)
Selenium (from SelenoExcell® 200 mcg 286%
Yeast Bound Selenium)
EpiCor® 500 mg
Super Food yeast Complex
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Water, magnesium Stearate, Organic Rice Flour, Maltodextrin.
NO Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soy, Glutens, Artificial Colors or Flavors, Added Sugar or Preservatives.
Take 2 Natrol Immune Boost capsules 30 minutes before each meal.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
EpiCor® is a registered trademark of Embria Health Science, L.L.C.
SlenoExcell® is a registered trademark of Cypress Systems, Inc.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.