Description of Pure Vegetal Base Soap Bar with Goat Milk, Fragrance Free, 5 oz, Nature by Canus
Canus Nature Pure Vegetal Base Soap Bar - Fragrance Free
Since 1998, the Canus laboratory has developed a proven technique that transfers the benefits of fresh goat milk to its various product lines.
Biodegradable soap made with vegetal base from a certified sustainable plantation.
Formulated specifically without any fragrance, this fresh goat milk soap is gentle for skin sensitive to perfumes.
- Does not contain phosphates, parabens or EDTA.
- Free of dyes and colorants.
- Contains mild ingredients that purify the skin without affecting its natural moisture barrier.
- Goat's milk is traditionally recognized for containing moisturizing fatty acids, vitamins A (retinol) and B3 (niacin), potassium, zinc and selenium.
- Finished product not tested on animals.
- Made in Canada.
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua/Water/Eau/Agua, Caprae Lac/Goat Milk/Lait de Ch¨¨vre/Leche de Cabra, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate, Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.