Description of Food-Based Calcium, Just Once, 90 Tablets, Rainbow Light
Rainbow Light Food Based Calcium
- Dietary Supplement.
- With Magnesium & Vitamin D3.
- Supports Bone Density & Muscle Relaxation.
- Promotes Enhanced Absorption & Utilization.
- Gentle on the Stomach with Whole Foods.
Food-based, enhanced-absorption bone-builder. Just one tablet per day helps build bone and relax muscles. Provides 500 mg of calcium - the exact amount the body can absorb at one time - plus co-factors necessary for calcium absorption & utilization, as well as whole foods for easy digestion.
- Helps build and strengthen bones & teeth: 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio.
- Supports muscle relaxation & bone flexibility: Magnesium - 500 IU vitamin D3.
- Promotes enhanced calcium absorption & utilization: Magnesium - vitamin D3 - food based.
- Gentle on the stomach: can be taken with or between meals.
- Mineral-rich whole foods - organic spirulina - betaine HCI.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving %DV
Calcium (as Carbonate, Amino Acid Chelate, Citrate-Malate) 500 mg 50%
Magnesium (as Oxide, Aspartate) 250 mg 63%
Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 500 IU 125%
Betaine HCl 20 mg
Stinging Nettle [tops] 20 mg
Horsetail [whole herb] 20 mg
Organic Spirulina 20 mg
Other Ingredients: (Natural Mineral or Vegetable Source): Cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, silica. Coating: Vegetable food glaze (hydroxypropyl cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze).
Free of gluten, wheat, milk/dairy, nuts, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, yeast, sugar, artificial additives.
For pure and potent protection, take one tablet per day, with or between meals. May take 2 per day in divided doses for advanced usage.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.