Description of Fertile-Focus Ovulation Microscope, Saliva Ovulation Fertility Test, Fairhaven Health
Fertile-Focus® Ovulation Microscope
- An affordable, high quality saliva-based fertility test.
- Predicts ovulation with 98% accuracy, reusable for unlimited tests.
Pinpoint Ovulation Accurately and Discreetly.
Designed by leading fertility expert, Dr. Amos Grunebaum, ObGyn, Fertile-Focus is the affordable high-quality saliva-based fertility test (or personal ovulation microscope) that predicts ovulation with 98% accuracy - up to 72 hours in advance.
Fertile-Focus allows women to identify their most fertile days by testing and viewing the visual changes that take place in saliva throughout the monthly cycle. Just prior to ovulation, women experience an "estrogen surge," and a distinct fern-like pattern becomes visible in saliva due to the hormonal changes. Fertile-Focus provides the highest quality, powerful 50x magnification lens for easily identifying these crystal "ferning" patterns.
Ranked as a top customer favorite for quality, convenience and price, Fertile-Focus offers the best value to both consumer and retailer/distributor in the ovulation microscope market. It offers accuracy without the mess and monthly expense of urine ovulation tests.
- High quality - 50x magnifying lens with focalize function.
- Clear, easy-to-read results offering 98% accuracy.
- Reusable for unlimited tests, with long-lasting replaceable battery.
- All-natural, safe and hygienic.
- Discreetly packaged in a durable metal lipstick-design case.
- Simple, 5-minute results without urine LH testing.
- Place a drop of saliva on the surface of the Fertile-Focus™ lens
- Allow the saliva sample to dry for at least five minutes and replace the lens into the body of the microscope.
- look into the lens and push the light button to observe the test results. To focus, rotate the lens while bringing it close to the eye.
- If you see a "ferning" or crystal pattern in your saliva, you know you are fertile - the perfect time to conceive!
Complete instructions inside.
Warnings: Fertile-Focus Ovulation Microscope is for in-vitro (external) diagnostic use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.