Description of Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula, Complete Probiotic System, 60 Capsules, Essential Formulas
Essential Formulas Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics®
- Dietary Supplement.
- Original Vegetarian Formula.
- Complete Probiotic System with Live Cultures.
- Discover the Dr. Ohhira Difference!
- 100% Certified Vegetarian.
- Blister-Packed to Ensure Product Integrity.
- Convenient Capsules are Stable at Room Temperature.
- Live and Viable Bacteria - Never Freeze-Dried.
Developed by award-winning microbiologist Iichiroh Ohhira, Ph.D. and distinguished research scientists from Okayama University, Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics® combines ancient Japanese fermentation artistry with modern technology.
The Original Formula is fermented for three years using 12 strains of lactic acid bacteria (LAB) including TH10, Dr. Ohhira's proprietary LAB strain. The probiotics are encapsulated with their culture medium of nutritious fermented vegetables, fruits, mushrooms, and seaweed. This blend supplies a complete probiotic system including prebiotics, enzymes, micro-nutrients, and organic acids for a healthy digestive pH. Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics supports the individual's own unique flora, and promotes healthy nutrient absorption, metabolism, and immune response.
Add Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics® to your ongoing plan for whole health and reap the benefits:
- Relieves occasional gas and heartburn.
- Maintains healthy intestinal pH and digestive function.
- Enhances absorption of nutrients from food and other supplements.
- Supports a healthy immune system response.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Fermented Culture 0.42 g
- fermented culture medium of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and seaweeds containing naturally occurring lactic acid bacteria, prebiotics, enzymes, bacteriocins and trace amounts of vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Proprietary Organic Acid Blend 1.27 mg
- citric acid, lactic acid, formic acid, acetic acid
Proprietary Lactic Acid Bacteria Blend* 900 million CFU**
* Ingredients are fermented and processed for three years using 12 strains of lactic acid bacteria. All strains may not be present in final product.
** At time of manufacture.
Other Ingredients: Mountain spring water, safflower oil, beeswax, lecithin, capsule (tapioca processed from manihot utilissima root, glycerin, carrageenan and caramel color). Lactic acid bacteria used in fermentation: Bifidobacterium breve ssp. breve, bifidobacterium infantis ssp. infantis, bifidobacterium longum, enterococcus faecalis TH10, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus brevis, lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei spp. casei, lactobacillus fermentum, lactobacillus helveticus ssp. jugurti, lactobacillus plantarum, streptococcus thermophilus.
Contains fermented soy. Soybeans used in long-term fermentation process are predigested and structurally modified to reduce or eliminate immunoreactivity to soy.
Does not contain milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat (gluten), peanuts or soybeans.
Contains no dairy or gluten. Non-GMO, chemical-free.
For best results take one (1) Dr Ohhira's Probiotics capsule twice a day on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 1 1/2 hours after meal) or as directed by your primary health care provider.
Temporary reactions such as minor bloating or a mild laxative or constipating effect are signs the beneficial bacteria are remodeling, detoxifying, and improving the gut environment. If such transition effects last more than 10 days, consult your health care provider.
Refrigeration not required.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.