Description of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix, Gluten-Free, 10.2 oz, NOW Foods
NOW Foods Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix
- Simply natural.
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or hydrogenated oils.
- Gluten free.
- Made without the 8 major common allergens.
- Just pure gluten-free goodness.
There's something about the combination of bananas and chocolate that just makes life better. Living Now's great-tasting Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is a decadent combination of melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chips and fresh bananas. It's carefully made without common allergens and tastes so good you won't even know it's gluten-free. Make today a better day with Living Now's Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix.
Living Now™ is more than just a brand of great-tasting gluten-free foods - it's a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line was developed to provide wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now™ is produced in a dedicated, allergy-friendly facility and is GMO-free with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. With Living Now™ eating is safe, fun, and satisfying again!
- Always made without Dairy, Wheat, Soy, Nuts, Eggs.
- Produced in a dedicated gluten-free, allergy-friendly facility.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
Serving Size: 1 1/3 Tbsp Dry Mix (19.3 g)
Servings Per Container: about 15
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 15
Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 100 mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 16 g 5%
Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 1 g 2%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Ingredients: Organic Turbinado Sugar, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Millet Flour, Chocolate Chips (cane sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter), Tapioca Flour, Arrowroot Powder, White Chia Meal, Organic Golden Flax Seed Meal, Guar Gum, Baking Powder (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate, non-gmo corn starch), Baking Soda, Sea Salt and Cinnamon.
What You Need:
3 large eggs
2 ripe medium bananas
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
(Egg Substitution: 2 Tbsp Applesauce + 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder + 3 Tbsp of Oil)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix 3 large eggs (well beaten), 2 ripe medium bananas (mashed, approx 3/4 cup) and 2 Tbsp vegetable oil in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix into the mixing bowl.
4. Mix batter until uniform.
5. Lightly coat 9" x 4" pan with vegetable spray or oil. Then pour batter in pan.
6. Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
7. Let cool for 15 minutes in pan, then remove loaf from pan and finish cooling on rack.
For additional recipes see: livingnowfoods.com
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.