Description of Black Label Esse Sex Lounger with Cuffs - Microfiber Black, Liberator Bedroom Adventure Gear
Seductive submission begins with Black Label Esse. Whether you and your partner are in for some R&R or some S&M, there is no end to the potential of the Black Label Esse. Every angle has been designed to provide the best access, sweetest angles and most enticing possibilities. Discover 360 degrees of the best sex of your life. Your head, neck, and back will be cradled in almost any position you can imagine, and the added height and ergonomic slopes will provide the deepest penetration possible. Complete with 24 connector points, any fantasy and every desire you have can be fulfilled on a whim. Let your lust lead you, and the Black Label Esse has you supported. The included headrest works at either end of the Esse, useful for raising up knees or adding 5" of height for standing and bending-over positions. The included Mini-Scoop will eliminate the center dip, making the Esse more flat; plus, it works independently away from the Esse to give lift and motion to lovemaking on a bed. Try including the Liberator Flip Stage and experience great lift and access.
- Every angle has been designed to provide the best access, sweetest angles and most enticing possibilities. Discover 360 degrees of the best sex of your life.
- Included Mini-scoop can be used on the Esse to level out the surface, or on the bed for rocking support.
- Use the low curve for stability and added thrusting power. Use the high curves for comfort during oral and from-behind positions.
- 24 cuff connector points for effortless kink that inspires and delights.
- Includes machine washable cover and moisture resistant liner. 64 x 24 x 24 (IN).
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.