Description of Bifido Factor, Dairy Powder, 2.5 oz, Natren
Natren Bifido Factor Dairy Powder
- Safe colon cleanse product.
- Supports healthy liver function.
Protecting the walls of the large intestine from colonization by harmful bacteria and yeast, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Malyoth super strain is the most potent beneficial bacteria available. Natren's Bifido Factor supplies 2 billion colony forming units (cfu) of Bifidobacterium bifidum, Malyoth super strain per serving.
Bifido Factor works to support your large intestine:
- The most important and first-choice colon cleanse product.
- Supports healthy liver function and detoxification.
- Produces lactic and acetic acids that promote normal elimination.
- Assists the absorption of calcium and other vitamins and minerals.
- Lowers the pH in the large intestine to promote a healthy digestive environment.
- Increases nutritional values by producing essential B vitamins.
- Stimulates regularity and discourages growth of harmful bacteria.
- Potency guaranteed through printed expiration date.
- Researched, formulated and manufactured only by Natren.
Bifido Factor is Step 2 in the Natren Healthy Trinity System, complementing Step 1 Megadophilus and Step 3 Digesta-Lac for your total gastrointestinal health.
DAIRY - Loose Powder.
PROBIOTIC STRAINS USED:
Bifidobacterium bifidum , Malyoth 2 billion cfu per 1/2 tsp = 1 gram.
Serving Size: 1 g (approx. 1/2 level tsp)
Amount per Serving %DV **
Total Carbohydrate less than 1 g <1%
Vitamin C 30 mg 50%
Bifidobacterium bifidum Super Strain Malyoth 2 billion cfu *
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Non-fat milk and whey.
Contains no preservatives or artificial colors and flavors.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.