Description of Axis Magic Wand Toy Mount - Microvelvet Aubergine, Liberator Bedroom Adventure Gear
Cast a spell with your Magic Wand. Experience a whole new level of hands-free delight with the expertly designed Axis Magic Wand Toy Mount. Part supportive positioning aid, part sex toy holder, this Shape is crafted to offer you complete control and freedom while using the Hitachi Magic Wand massager. With no assembly required, the Axis is constructed so that you can experience the freedom to explore with yourself and even with a partner. To use, simply push your Magic Wand into the open ended slot, leaving its head out, and pull the cord through other end to plug in. To increase speed and intensity of your Magic Wand there's even a window to see and access the control panel. This versatile Shape also adds great support and works ideally while laying down with your hips slightly curved over the toy, or while standing at the side of the bed. For even more intense pleasure, try leaning over the toy and using the Shape for added comfort. With or without the Magic Wand, you can experience deeper penetration and angles for increased stimulation all while feeling completely comfortable. The Axis Magic Toy Mount can also accommodate the new rechargeable, cordless Magic Wand.
- Triangular mount for the Magic Wand.
- Great for masturbation or couple's play.
- The tapered contour holds the Hitachi Magic Wand while you straddle it or supports you while in doggy or off the bed.
- With or without the toy, allows for deeper penetration and increased sensation during sex.
- Soft, removable, machine-washable cover. Moisture-proof liner prevents moisture from penetrating the foam interior. Magic Wand sold separately. Measurement in inches: 20L x 20W x 7H.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.