Description of Antimicrobial Hand Sanitizer Gel Value Size, 16 oz, Elyptol
Elyptol Antimicrobial Hand Sanitizer Gel
- Light Scent.
- Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer.
- Natural Ingredients.
- Suitable for High Frequency Use.
- Kills 99.99% of Germs.
- No Need to Rinse.
Use the long-lasting, 16 oz. pump bottle in an office bathroom or family home. Elyptol's gentle formula not only kills everyday bacteria and germs, but also leaves hands smooth and moisturized.
- Next-generation hospital-grade natural sanitizer.
- Kills an unprecedented 99.9999% of bacteria, fungi and other common germs.
- Scientifically formulated for frequent use.
- Will never leave hands dry, cracked or chapped.
- Infused with natural botanicals & Eucalyptus essential oil.
- Award-winning, endorsed & FDA registered.
* To decrease bacteria on skin.
* Recommended for repeated use.
Active Ingredients ... Purpose
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v ... Antiseptic
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Eucalyptol, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Piroctone Olamine.
Apply Elyptol liberally onto palm of hand. Cover hands with product by thoroughly rubbing and allow to air dry without wiping. Use undiluted. Supervise children under 6 years. Not recommended for infants.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.