Description of All-Purpose Flour, Gluten-Free, 17 oz, NOW Foods
NOW Foods All Purpose Flour
- Gluten Free.
- Always Made Without Dairy, Wheat, Soy, Nuts, Eggs.
- Produced in a Dedicated Gluten-Free, Allerg-Friendly Facility.
- This Box Equals 3 Cups of Conventional Flour.
- Vegetarian / Vegan Product
At Living Now we believe people with food sensitivities shouldn't sacrifice taste to enjoy the foods they love. That's why we created our Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour.
Designed to be used just like ordinary wheat flour, our unique combination of wholesome, natural, Non-GMO ingredients creates baked goods that are light, fluffy and flavorful with a texture that's delightfully surprising. Our All-Purpose Flour is so good you won't believe it's free of gluten and the eight most common food allergens!
- Simply natural.
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or hydrogenated oils.
- Made without the 8 major common allergens.
- Just pure gluten-free goodness.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (40 g)
Servings Per Container: about 12
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0 g 0%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 0 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 32 g 11%
Dietary Fiber 6 g 24%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 2 g 4%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Ingredients: White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Potato Starch, Potato Flour and Cellulose.
One cup of Living Now™ Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour is equivalent to one cup of wheat fllour and can be substituted in your recipes.
Enjoy the foods you love without the ingredients that don't love you. Living Now™ is more than just a brand of great-tasting gluten-free foods - it's a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line provides wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now™ is produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility and is GMO-free with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. With Living Now™ eating is safe, fun, and satisfying again!
Mom's Chocolate Cake
2 cups of Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
1 cup of unsalted butter
1 3/4 cups white sugar
1 teaspoon liquid vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups milk
1 teaspoon salt
7 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
2 teaspoons baking soda
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Grease 9 x 13 inch pan and set aside.
3) Sift flour, salt, cocoa, & baking soda.
4) In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
5) Add beaten eggs, vanilla, and milk.
6) Add in flour and mix until fully incorporated.
7) Pour batter into 9 x 13 inch pan.
8) Bake for 40-45 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
9) Allow to cool and then serve.
Pizza Dough (makes 2 pizza crusts)
2 1/2 cup Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour + 1/4 cup for kneading
1 envelope of fast activating dry yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups warm water (100 F)
1/2 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon sugar
1) In a mixing bowl place 1 1/2 cups of warm water, 1 tsp sugar, and 1 packet of yeast. Let the yeast bloom until a foamy mixture has formed on the top.
2) Add 2 1/2 cup of flour and 1 tsp of salt. Combine until a soft dough ball is formed.
3) Knead on lightly floured surface (1/4 cups of gluten free flour) until smooth and elastic, about 4 to 6 minutes.
4) Cover with 1/4 cup of olive oil and moist cloth.
5) Let the dough rest in a warm area for 2 hrs.
6) Punch the dough down after 2 hrs and continue to let the dough rise for another 1/2 hr.
7) Cover again with moist cloth and olive oil.
8) Lightly oil 1 (12 inch) pizza pan.
9) Cut and Shape dough into 1 smooth ball. Divide and roll dough to fit pans.
10) Bake at 400F for 20 to 30 minutes or until done.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.