Description of Advanced Enzyme System, Plant-Source with Soothing Herbs, 180 Vegetarian Caps, Rainbow Light
Rainbow Light Advanced Enzyme System
- Dietary Supplement.
- Plant Source Enzymes.
- Digestive Health.
- Eases Digestive Discomfort.
- Soothing Botanical Blend.
- Potent & Full-Spectrum Enzymes.
- Allergen SafeGuard.
Advanced Enzyme System formula provides:
- Superior digestive support with plant-source enzymes and soothing botanicals.
- Targeted Food and Herbal Blend rich with active enzymes that provide relief from digestion discomfort including occasional indigestion, gas, bloating, and constipation.
- Potent and Effective with a wide ph range of 100% plant-source enzymes including brush border enzymes to further help break down different types of food including difficult-to-digest carbohydrates.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Amylase 3,000 DU
Glucoamylase 7 AGU
Lipase 60 LU
Protease 7,500 HUT
Invertase 100 SU
Maltase 243 DP
Cellulase 200 CU
Bromelain 39,800 PU
Lactase 100 ALU
Papain 38,870 PU
Food and Herbal Ingredients
Green Papaya 30 mg
Apple Pectin 30 mg
Ginger [rhizome] 20 mg
Turmeric [rhizome] 15 mg
Fennel [seed] 15 mg
Sea Vegetable Complex (Bladderwrack, Nori, Wakame) 15 mg
Peppermint [herb] 10 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, beet root fiber, magnesium stearate. Capsule: modified vegetable cellulose, water.
1 capsule with or before meals, or may also be sprinkled on food immediately prior to consumption.
Guarantee: 100% natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no sugar or lactose.
VeganGuard screened for vegans to be free of animal products.
Allergen SafeGuard - Free of gluten, yeast, milk, eggs, soy, nuts, fish/shellfish and wheat.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.