Description of Terry Naturally Vectomega, Omega-3 Plus Phospholipids & Peptides, 60 Tablets, EuroPharma
- Dietary Supplement.
- The Smart Choice.
- Healthy Brain, Heart & Eyes.
- Omega-3 Plus Phospholipids & Peptides.
- More than Omega-3.
- No Fish Burps.
- Better Than Fish Oil or Krill Oil.
- Powerful Nutrients for Your Brain, Heart & Eyes.
- Cold Processed Salmon.
- Just One Daily.
More than Omega-3!
Vectomega from North Atlantic salmon is unlike any other omega-3 supplement you can find! It is the only omega-3 bound to phospholipids and peptides, the building blocks of healthy cell membranes.
- Superior absorption and effectiveness.
- Phospholipids - crucial for heart, bran, and eye health.
- Peptides - not found in fish oil or krill oil- vital for mood, immune, focus, and overall health.
- Bioidentical DHA/EPA in their natural form that your body loves best-unlike fish oil or krill oil.
- Patented French hexane-free extraction process.
- Proven stability, zero rancidity.
- Never chemically altered or artificially spiked.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving % DV
Omega-3 Phospholipid Peptide Complex
Containing Phospholipids, Omega 3 [DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)] and bioactive peptides extracted from Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar), in a balanced ratio as found naturally in salmon; not chemically altered or artificially spiked with DHA/EPA 292 mg
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, tricalcium phosphate, gum arabic, modified cellulose, silica, citrus essential oil, titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, iron oxide.
No sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Heavy metal analysis conducted on every batch using ICP-MS method and found to be pure and safe.
1 tablet daily, may increase to 1 tablet twice daily for additional support.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.