Description of Terry Naturally Vectomega Caps, Omega-3 Plus Phospholipids & Peptides, 60 Capsules, EuroPharma
EuroPharma Terry Naturally Vectomega® Capsules
- Dietary Supplement.
- Omega-3 Plus Phospholipids & Peptides.
- Powerful Nutrients for Your Brain, Heart & Eyes.
- Just One Capsule Daily.
Whole Food Omega-3 Fatty Acids From Salmon Fish Oil
- More Than Omega-3!
Vectomega® from North Atlantic Salmon is unlike any other omega-3 supplement you can find! It is the only omega-3 bound to phospholipids and peptides, the building blocks of healthy cell membranes.
- Superior absorption and effectiveness.
- Phospholipids - crucial for heart, brain, and eye health.
- Peptides - not found in fish oil or krill oil - vital for mood, immune, focus, and overall health.
- Bioidentical DHA/EPA in the form that your body loves best.
- Patented French hexane-free extraction process.
- Proven stability, zero rancidity.
- Never chemically altered or artificially spiked.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Omega-3 Phospholipid 214 mg
Containing Phospholipids, Omega-3 [DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)] and bioactive peptides extracted from Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar) in a balanced ratio as found naturally in salmon; not chemically altered or artificially spiked with DHA/EPA
Other Ingredients: fish (salmon) gelatin capsule, gum arabic, magnesium stearate.
No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Heavy metal analysis conducted on every batch using ICP-MS method and found to be pure and safe.
1 capsule daily, may increase to 1 capsule twice daily for additional support. If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
Product of France.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.