Description of Super Fisol Fish Oil 70% EPA/DHA, 180 Softgels, Nature's Way
Nature's Way Super Fisol Fish Oil
- 70% EPA/DHA High Potency
- Enteric-Coated Premium Fish Oil Concentrate
- Cardiovascular & Joint Health
- Targeted Release
- Clinical Potency / 500 mg
- Delivers up to 3X better absorption than non-coated fish oil
- Intestinal Delivery for Maximum Effectiveness
Super Fisol Mega Potency Omega-3
Super Fisol contains a pure, highly concentrated cold water fish oil with 70% omega-3 essential fatty acids:
40% EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
30% DHA(docosahexaenoic acid)
Super Fisol supplements are professionally designed to be the most effective and easily tolerated delivery of EPA and DHA from premium fish oil - and uniquely feature the proprietary Targeted Release enteric-coating technology.
Targeted Release for Superior Effectiveness.
Fisol's unique enteric coating ensures the following key benefits not found in uncoated fish oil supplements:
- Proper release in the intestines, not in the stomach.
- 3x better absorption by the body than non-enteric coated fish oils - meaning more EPA/DHA gets into your system.
- No fishy repeat (burp-back), fishy breath or gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Smaller effective dose because of superior absorption.
- Guaranteed Purity.
- Free of contaminants including testing of pesticides, herbicides, PCBs, dioxins and heavy metals such as mercury.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Total Fat 0.5 g <1%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 10 IU 33%
Fish Oil 500 mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 350 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 200 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 150 mg
Gelatin (softgel), Glycerin, Purified Water, Aqueous coating solution.
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; NO wheat, gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose, yeast or other food allergens.
Take 1 Super Fisol softgel up to 3 times daily with water. Because Super Fisol is enteric-coated and better absorbed by the body, its required dose is less than taking non-coated fish oil.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.