Description of Dual-Action ProstaCell, Prostate Health, 120 Vegicaps, Quality of Life Labs
Quality of Life ProstaCell
- Prostate Health.
- With Saw Palmetto & Nettle.
- Protects Prostate Cells.
- Supports a Strong Urinary Flow.
- Formulated by a Renowned Urologist.
- Vegetarian Formula.
- Dietary Supplement.
As a young man, you probably didn't give your prostate much thought. But as you get older, it may become hard to ignore.
Formulated by Dr. Aaron Katz, the best-selling author of Dr. Katz's Guide to Prostate Health, Dual-Action ProstaCell features some of the world's most researched natural ingredients for supporting prostate health. ProstaCell has two main modes of action:
- Protects prostate cells. Epidemiological research indicates that vitamins D and E, selenium, and plant-derived isoflavones protect prostate cells. ProstaCell includes these nutrients in forms that work best with the body's biochemistry: vitamin D as D3, vitamin E as a combination of mixed tocopherols, and selenium as L-selenomethionine.
- Supports a strong urinary flow. Human clinical research has shown that saw palmetto, stinging nettles, and pygeum support urinary function, while promoting normal urinary flow.
Serving Size: 2 vegicaps
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 200 IU 50%
Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols) (Covitol F350M) (21 mg net mixed tocopherols) 25 IU 84%
Selenium (as cL-selenomethionine) 100 mcg 133%
Red clover herb extract (Trifolium pratense L.) (aerial parts) [standardized to 40% isoflavones (30 mg)] 75 mg *
Pygeum extract (Pygeum africanum Hook) (dried bark) [standardized for minimum 2.5% total sterols, calculated as beta-sitosterol (1.25 mg)] 50 mg *
Saw palmetto extract (Serenoa repens Small) [standardized for minimum 45% total fatty acids (36 mg)] 80 mg *
Nettle root dry extract (Urtica dioica) [containing minimum 5% total amino acids (3 mg), 0.8% beta-sitosterol (480 mcg), & 15 ppm scopoletin] 60 mg *
* Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: modified food starch, tricalcium phosphate, colloidal anhydrous silica, maltodextrin, soybean oil, silicon dioxide, vegetable cellulose, leucine.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.