Description of Living Calcium Advanced, 120 Caplets, Garden of Life
Garden of Life Living Calcium Advanced
- Bone Density Support Formula.
- MCHA Calcium, plus Vitamins D & K for Optimal Calcium Absorption.
- Whole Food Vitamin and Mineral Supplement.
A lifetime of regular exercise and eating a healthy diet that includes enough calcium, such as Living Calcium Advanced, helps build and maintain good bone health.
- A comprehensive bone support formula that helps build and maintain good bone health.
- An excellent source of MCHA calcium, along with a broad spectrum of vital minerals and nutritional cofactors to help support healthy bone density.
- MCHA or Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite is a highly absorbable, body friendly form of calcium. MCHA used in Living Calcium Advanced is derived from Australian, grass-fed, free-range cattle. MCHA calcium provides the mineral matrix of living bone including magnesium and phosphorus that helps support healthy calcium and bone metabolism.
Serving Size: 6 Caplets
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving %DV
Sodium 50 mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1%*
Fiber 2 g 8%*
Vitamin D3* 600 IU 150%
Vitamin K (Vitamin K1 and Vitamin K2) 125 mcg 156%
Vitamin B2* 10 mg 588%
Vitamin B6* 25 mg 1,250%
Folic Acid* 400 mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 200 mcg 3,333%
Calcium (MCHA) 1,000 mg 100%
Iron (naturally occurring) 0.5 mg 2%
Magnesium (oxide and MCHA) 500 mg 125%
Zinc** 3 mg 20%
Copper** 1 mg 50%
Manganese** 1 mg 50%
Betaine 50 mg +
Boron** 3 mg +
Bone Support Blend 4,384 mg +
Calcium (MCHA), Poten-Zyme Vitamin D, Vitamin K Complex (Poten-Zyme Vitamin K1, Vitamin K2 (as Natto)
Vital Mineral Matrix 946 mg +
Magnesium, Zinc Rice Chelate, Copper Rice Chelate, Boron Rice Chelate, Manganese Rice Chelate, Boron Rich Chelate, Manganese Rice Chelate
Homocysteine Balance Complex 345 mg +
Betaine, Poten-Zyme Vitamin B6, Poten-Zyme Vitamin B2, Poten-Zyme Folic Acid, Vitamin B12
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearate (vegetable source), vegetable coating, sodium croscarmellose, probiotic cultures.
Adults take 6 caplets daily with food. May take 2 caplets, three times per day.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.