Description of Baby Nighttime Tiny Cold Tablets, 125 Quick-Dissolving Tablets, Hyland's
Hyland's Baby Nighttime Tiny Cold Tablets
- Natural Relief.
- No Artificial Flavors, Dyes or Parabens.
- Dissolves Instantly in Mouth!
When little babies have big colds, sleep is often interrupted. Just when they need some deep rest to get better, their bodies become agitated from all the sniffles and sneezes. It's like their peaceful life has been dropped into a world of too many sensations. We've developed a nighttime version of our Tiny Cold tablets to gently help relieve the discomfort of a cold while also relaxing your baby's system and encouraging sleep. Now everyone can get some much-needed rest.
- Children under 6 months of age: Consult a licensed health care professional before using this product.
- Children 6 months to 1 year of age: Dissolve 2 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
- Children 1 to 3 years of age: Dissolve 3 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
Hyland's Baby Tiny Cold Tablets are very soft and will dissolve almost instantly in the mouth.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of runny nose and eyes, nighttime cough, congestion, headache, sneezing and occasional sleeplessness due to common head colds in children.
Chamomilla 6X HPUS: occasional sleeplessness
Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6X HPUS: headache, cough, sneezing
Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS: runny eyes, nose and nighttime coughing
Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X HPUS: sneezing with stuffy nose and occasional sleeplessness
Kali Iodatum 6X HPUS: headache, runny eyes & nose and occasional sleeplessness
"HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Acacia Gum, Lactose N.F.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
- symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen
- symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101 F)
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.