Description of Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil Liquid - Lemon 8 oz, Nordic Naturals
Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil
- Revolutionary Freshness level and Purity unprecedented in the United States!
- Up to 100 times fresher than comparable products.
- Positively NO fishy taste.
- Highly purified Arctic cod liver oil.
- Provides 100% Recommended Daily Value of Vitamin D (400 IU).
- Low levels of naturally occurring Vitamin A.
- Great natural lemon flavor.
The easiest way to give yourself a sunny day from the inside out! Nordic Naturals Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil is like liquid sunshine for your body. That's because it's full of Vitamin D, which primarily comes from sunshine. And like the sun, Arctic-D supports a variety of important body functions.
- Improves calcium absorption - promotes strong bones.
- May reduce PMS symptoms.
- Is instrumental in preventing SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder), a form of depression caused by reduced exposure to sunshine.
- Provides 1260 mg of omega-3 fatty acids to help balance mood and keep your joints and heart healthy.
Arctic-D has the highest level of Omega-3 per milligram (mg) of any cod liver oil and is 3 times fresher than the competition!
Meets our daily needs for Omega-3 and Vitamin D.
Promotes normal brain development and visual function. Increases DHA level in active kids. Enhances learning and achievement. Supports positive mood, menstrual pain, and healthy skin. Recommended for cardiovascular health, improved blood viscosity, joint mobility, flexibility, and memory function.
Each teaspoon provides:
DHA: 625 mg
EPA: 410 mg
Other Omega-3s: 225 mg
Vitamin A: 650-1500 IU
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol): 400 IU
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol): 30 IU
Ingredients: purified arctic cod liver oil, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), d-alpha tocopherol, 100% natural lemon oil, rosemary extract
One teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Warning: Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, using blood thinners, or anticipate surgery. Keep out of the reach of children. Refrigerate after opening.
All Nordic Naturals products are doctor recommended, pharmaceutical grade, molecularly distilled, and third party tested to document the absence of all environmental pollutants (No PCBs, dioxins, pesticides or heavy metals). Our featured products are flavored using our patented processing with natural lemon and strawberry!
Disclaimer: The statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Actual results may vary significantly and are dependent on individuals. You should always consult with your physician before starting any health products or any health-related programs.